A Hands-On Dinosaur Activity Book Featuring Paper Dinosaur Cut Outs by Cathy Diez-Luckie
MAKE YOUR OWN MOVABLE DINOSAUR ACTION FIGURES:
Make ancient times come to life with extraordinary dinosaurs that
once roamed the earth! Cut-and-color or pre-colored action figures
really move as you bring Tyrannosaurus Rex, Allosaurus, Triceratops,
Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Brachiosaurus, and others to life.
Move their jaws, clash their teeth, and make their powerful legs run as you act
out your own dinosaur battles—or make up your own stories about these mighty
creatures that ruled the planet.
Use this creative learning tool to introduce and reinforce the wonder of natural
history and inspire a love of paleontology with hands-on activities for children ages
6 to 12.
Dinosaurs on the Move
by Cathy Diez-Luckie - $14.95
ACCOLADES FOR DINOSAURS ON THE MOVE!
“The originality and quality of this book is outstanding!”
— Dr. Richard Moody, The Dinosaur Society
“Dinosaurs on the Move combines the appeal of dinosaurs with key facts about them while encouraging creativity in the coloring and assembly of the moving figures. It’s a unique addition to any dinosaur-lovers bookshelf, and one that I would have certainly loved myself as a child!”
— Dr. Matthew Carrano, Museum Paleontologist, Washington D.C.
“A fun book to engage the young mind!”
— Dr. Kenneth Carpenter, Chief Preparator & Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology, Denver Museum of Nature and Science
• Book includes a short introduction to each of the ten dinosaurs from Allosaurus to Tyrannosaurus rex.
• Children will learn fascinating facts about these great creatures who once roamed the earth: length, weight, habitat, diet, the location of fossil discoveries, and key features are provided for each dinosaur.
PRE-COLORED MOVING FIGURES
• Detailed illustrations based on authentic fossils and skeletons
• Dinosaurs are pre-colored for children who want to assemble and play with the figure without coloring it.
BLACK AND WHITE MOVING FIGURES
• Color with colored pencils, crayons, markers, or paint.
• Crisp black and white line drawings identical to pre-colored illustrations for children who want to use their own creativity for coloring the figure.
• Book is printed on sturdy card stock with perforated pages for easy removal.
• Detailed and easy to follow assembly instructions.Requires a hole punch and fasteners for assembly.
• Letter Key printed on the back of each figure to prevent mix-ups.
• Suitable for use at home and in school.
• Fun to make and play with, again and again!